Hi Jürgen,

Le 15 déc. 11 à 08:42, Jürgen Schmidt a écrit :

Right now I am actually playing with the new icons to colorize them: the new icons are very well done and colorizing them is not easy but I think it would be
worth it.

:-) mmh the reason is that they were made by a professional designer (paid by Sun/Oracle) as all or most of the other icons in the office as well. A resource that is not longer available :-(

Stella did a nice work, and I bet she wrote a graphic chart and explained everything on the wiki.

I was wondering: would the Apache Foundation be able to organize a contest (e.g. rewarding the best Design with some price, or -why not- money ?

This could be a nice occasion to communicate around Apache OpenOffice.org, and explain everything to the public ?

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə