On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 1:55 AM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:

<snip>

> (6) We will be changing references to Projects and Project Leaders to Teams
> and Team Leaders (thanks Kay for the idea! it's not perfect..).
>
> It is a question for the project about what to do with the "Team Leader"
> category and the name. There is probably consensus to eliminate "Leaders". I
> do think it is worth retaining this information until it is determined if the
> individuals mentioned contribute to the AOO(i) project. We can play with this
> after migration, but it would be good to be consistent for the start.

As we all know, leadership at Apache is what you do.  It is not a
title.  You might the website lead today, but in a month in might be
someone else.  In fact, you might hope it was even sooner ;-)

So rather than declare "leads" in various categories on the
openoffice.org website (the public facing, user website) I wonder
whether we could just use our existing "People" page  [1]?  That
provides an easy way for any committer to indicate their interests and
it would be easy for anyone to indicate their current project focus as
well.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/people.html