After finishing a build I want to do smoketest over Ubuntu. But thers is
some problem.

My step is:

source LinuxX86Env.Set.sh

cd smoketestoo_native && build

But error occured while making smoketest.obj. The reason is that some files
do not exist,such as cppunit/TestAssert.h,  cppunit/TestFixture.h, etc.

I redid "./configure" with "--with-system-cppunit" and builded again. But
the error is still there.

I downloaded cppunit-cvs-repo-archive.tar.bz2 from internet and put the
desired files under folder smoketestoo_native, but other errors occured. I
think maybe I put it in a wrong directory.

Doea anybody know how to fix this problem?