Hi Oliver,
I tried you configure options, but the entire build can not work well.

My configure options is:

./configure --with-jdk-home=/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun --with-system-python
--enable-verbose --with-epm-url="
http://ftp.easysw.com/pub/epm/3.7/epm-3.7-source.tar.gz";

I downloaded cppunit_1.12.1.orig.tar.gz and installed manually. The error
of missing files is gone, but it stoped by the following error:

/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ltest

collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

dmake: Error code 1, while making './unxlngi6.pro/lib/libsmoketest.so'

Then I tried to build in test module, but it prompted: "cppunit disabled.
Nothing to do".

But if I added "--with-system-cppunit" in the configure, it can not be
built successfully.

Do you have any idea about this?