I have also meet this problem, my platform is solaris x86:
=============
Building module smoketestoo_native
=============

Entering /UNIX-LAB/ooo/main/smoketestoo_native

dmake: Executing shell macro: ls
$(installationtest_instset)/OOo_*_install-arc_$(defaultlangiso).tar.gz
Making:    libsmoketest.so
ld: fatal: library -ltest: not found
ld: fatal: file processing errors. No output written to
./unxsoli4.pro/lib/libsmoketest.so
dmake:  Error code 2, while making './unxsoli4.pro/lib/libsmoketest.so'
---* tg_merge.mk *---

1 module(s):
        smoketestoo_native
need(s) to be rebuilt

Reason(s):

ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making /UNIX-LAB/ooo/main/smoketestoo_native

When you have fixed the errors in that module you can resume the build
by running:

        build --all:smoketestoo_native