Ariel's unofficial developer builds are now linked to from the podling site.

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/developer-faqs.html#where_can_i_download_developer_builds

Rob setup this FAQ earlier today and when Ariel posted just now I added the
link to her page.

Good luck,

Certainly the goal for the nightly builds is to do this on a nightly basis ...
but that is critical work in progress.

Go builders! Go testers!

Regards,
Dave