On Wed, 2012-01-04 at 12:15 -0800, Joe Schaefer wrote:
> Some friendly advice is to be careful how you "promote"
> that buildbot link.  The ASF has very strict rules regarding
> the promotion of releases versus build artifacts- which
> are only supposed to be exposed to fellow developers: see
>
> http://www.apache.org/dev/release#what
>

> HTH

Thanks - ok, read that.

For a concrete example the OO.o project has historically had a link from
the download page to Developer Snapshots:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/next/index.html

I've noted a number of the developers on the mailing list here bring up
the idea of the weekly build - and that is where my thinking was, so
where I used buildBot, I'd substitute, this Developer Snapshot which I'd
presume will end up coming from the buildBot..

//drew