As I have asserted before, in order to graduate AOO will need to discuss
this with legal@

My recommendation is to minimise the need to host category B source
wherever possible. Where it is not possible local policy needs to prevent
inadvertent contamination from copyleft provisions. I imagine permission
well be given in such circumstances. Where it is merely a convenience I am
less sure and thus legal@ guidance is required.

Clearly there is disagreement about when it is necessary and until someone
at legal@ examines this specific case we are at an impasse.

As a mentor I want to see this resolved before graduation. In the meantime
a release is allowable as-is.

Ross