From: Marco A.G.Pinto [mailto:marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 02:35
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Double dictionaries for languages

Microsoft Office 2010 allows users to select between Portuguese pre-reform and
Portuguese post-reform.

I would be great if AOO would allow that too.

Kind regards,
       >Marco A.G.Pinto
         -----------------------

On 18-01-2012 01:55, Dennis E. Hamilton wrote:

        If they've registered a separate language code for one or the other,
that should be the answer.  Also, is the agreement just with respect to pt-PT
or does it apply to pt-BR, etc.?

        Both dictionaries could be added to the same OXT, just as is done for
en-*, but somehow the user has to have a way to choose the appropriate one for
a given circumstance.

        Who knows whether the agreement includes identifiers for use in
handling electronic documents and dictionaries?

        Or has pre-agreement been declared obsolete?

         - Dennis