Hi,

On 18 January 2012 09:58, Marco A.G.Pinto <marcoagpi...@mail.telepac.pt>wrote:

>  I am in contact with the Portuguese persons who maintain the OpenOffice
> and Firefox/Thunderbird PT dictionaries.
>
> In António's site he has PT spellers (pre and post reform).

Great; and I presume that there are no IP issues to worry about. I've had
discussions with some members of this community many years ago regarding
trying to coordinate and collaborate, so that we all--those of us doing
Foss work and dictionary words and so on, and that includes the nice people
at Mozilla--do not simply duplicate effort, waste time, and sow confusion.

What procedures, then, are required to do what you want and to ensure that
there will be regular maintenance of these dictionaries?

Thanks
louis