Hi Betsy,

On 17.02.2012 07:16, Jing Bai wrote:
Greetings, I am Betsy Bai who leads the ID team in IBM Symphony team.
Actually, it is not like that. "The product teams at IBM don't do their own
doc."

[...]

In the future, we would like to promote the WIKI help console to the
community if appropriate. Since it is more collaborative, but to make it
happen, the file format would be changed into DITA, if anyone is
interesting in it, I would like to provide an article on its details.

I would like to hear more about a wiki base help system. That sounds very interesting and seems to fit quite well for an open source project.

Is DITA an open format?

-Andre

[...]