Regarding on the user guide, actually, we have some getting started
tutorials for Symphony before. Here is the link, maybe this is a reference
for our AOO user guide? The guide is a tutorials that help user to getting
started. Not all the help topics would be listed but some key one.

Document tutorials:
http://www-03.ibm.com/software/lotus/symphony/idcontents/tutorial/en/documents_tutorial/frameset.html
Presentation tutorials:
http://www-03.ibm.com/software/lotus/symphony/idcontents/tutorial/en/presentations_tutorial/frameset.html