On 2/24/12 1:36 PM, Rory O'Farrell wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:28:54 +0100
Jürgen Schmidt<jogischm...@googlemail.com>  wrote:
Raphael, you should keep in mind that we had a 3.4 beta already
last year. We have removed things or have replaced things. And
for both do we have tested it since weeks. If we figure further
critical issues than we will fix it and will potentially move
the date.

Sorry - last posting escaped!

I'd be happier if the proposed release was 3.4 Beta 2, even if
that progressed to RC1 within a short period.  To proceed from
Beta 1 to RC1 after such a massive rebuild may suggest
over-confidence.

I think we are flexible here and can agree on a name. Important is from my point of view that we are aligned and can all support it.

If somebody have valid concerns then please raise these concerns clearly based on facts or better submit Issues.

Juergen