On 2012/03/01 21:35, Andre Fischer said:
> On 01.03.2012 14:25, imacat wrote:
>>> 1) Developers (I for example) could start with converting PO to SDF
>>> without (necessarily) the pootle server.
>>      I don't get it.  Could you please clarify on this?  Did you mean
>> that we download the PO, run po2oo offline and commit?
> b) store the PO files somewhere (where they do not get lost) and convert
> them directly into SDF.  This, of course, would be only a temporary
> solution.

    Actually, I tried that last night.  But I did not find a current
en-US.sdf template for po2oo.  The en-US.sdf I found here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/ooo/ooo-site/trunk/content/om/

invalidates almost 1/3 (that is, 26K) of our last April v3.4 translated
messages.  Is that the current version?  Where is the current en-US.sdf?
 Or have I mistyped the po2oo parameters?

% po2oo -izh-TW -olocalize_zh-TW.sdf -ten-US.sdf -lzh-TW
…
% wc -l en-US.sdf localize_zh-TW.sdf
   73462 en-US.sdf
   46932 localize_zh-TW.sdf