On 3/1/2012 4:13 PM, Michael Bauer wrote:
What do you mean by the statement "We do not have an active pootle server" ??

There is https://translate.apache.org , been up for months, please concentrate your pootle efforts in helping to get that working for your needs -- it is after all your
project that asked for it in the first place !!

Gav...

I take it that came over more brusque than it was meant? Yes, we know that's there. But nowhere where we can sign up, as Andrea pointed out.
The pootle server is there and was created mostly due to our request.
The way to get access is to offer to help and ask for access (as Raphael has done).

If you are interested in helping, offer and ask. (hmmm... and be nice to Gav, because he's probably the one from infra to give you access)

A.

Michael