Hi,

On 02.03.2012 11:22, Joost Andrae wrote:
Hi,

after downloading the multi language OOo-Dev 3.4.0_m1 build (r1293550) for
Windows from
http://people.apache.org/~orw/DevSnapshots-Rev.1293550/win32/OOo-Dev_OOO340m1_Win_x86_install_en-US_de_fr_it_es_ja_pt-BR_zh-CN_nl.exe
Norton Internet Security found WS.Reputation.1 and removed the installation set
from my system.

Greg Roberts also reported such an issue.

My system used to create the Windows developer snapshots has Symantec Endpoint Protection running in an excepted mode for such protection system.
No virus are detected on my system.

I have additionally checked the created installation sets with newly installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012. Result: no virus.

It looks like that Norton Internet Security found a "false positive" here.

May be more people can check with their protection systems the provided installation sets.

Best regards, Oliver.