On 3/14/12 8:28 PM, Claudio Filho wrote:
Hi

2012/3/14 Jürgen Schmidt<jogischm...@googlemail.com>

Am Mittwoch, 14. März 2012 schrieb Claudio Filho<filh...@gmail.com>:
Jürgen, you wish to say "words"  or "strings"? How many *strings* (lines)
have the last SDF?

Pootle counts 89977 words. But I have seen for example a file/section with
2 entries counting 5 words together. Means 2 commits for 5 words.

Exact. I uploaded the PO template generated from your en-US.sdf to Pootle
(in my machine) and matches with your. It says that have 89977 words, so we
have 72696 strings (with 89977 words).

This is a mistake that happen between professional and volunteers
translators. The first charges by word, and the second don't charge. :-P
Now, serious, for volunteers, generally we see how many strings need to
translate, where can be since one symbol or a phrase of 10 lines.

Well, now i see that is all ok.

I included your po files in my local Pootle server and it looks good so far, 100% complete thanks a lot.

I will test the roundtrip when I have updated a few German strings becasue I understand German a little bit better ;-)

I integrated Czech also in my local Pootle server and it looks also not bad, 1264 words needs translation. Pavel volunteered to take a look on it.

Juergen