Since we can't control existing distributions:

To dos would be.

(1) Create a page that explains things either in the podling site, either wiki,
or ooo-site.

(2) Redirect all registration[0-9].services.openoffice.org requests to that
page. This would be a JIRA ticket for INFRA after doing (1)

Volunteers?

Regards,
DAve