Hi Alex,

I cannot see the attached graphic as attachments are limited here.

But from earlier messages in general it's very likely that the file is not existing because it wasn't tested by the respective native language community and therefore it cannot be released:

http://openoffice.mirrorbrain.org/files/localized/de/3.3.0/

(due to your email address I guess you're looking for the German file)

Recommendation is to use the oldest available German release:

http://openoffice.mirrorbrain.org/files/localized/de/3.2.0/OOo_3.2.0_MacOS_PPC_install_de.dmg

As alternative you can also use another language (e.g., English US):

http://openoffice.mirrorbrain.org/files/stable/3.2.1/OOo_3.2.1_MacOS_PPC_install_en-US.dmg

But even here the version 3.3.0 is not wide-spreaded.

However, I hope this helps.

Please note:
The PPC platform is noadays no longer well-supported by developers/testers. So, if there is no support from this side, it's normal that also the released files getting fewer and fewer.

Marcus