On Thu, 2012-04-12 at 03:47 +0200, Raphael Bircher wrote:
> Am 12.04.12 03:40, schrieb Rob Weir:
> > On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 9:33 PM, Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >> Rob,
> >>
> >> You are missing that Kay changed the subject and then had a back and forth
> >> with Marcus to solve this trouble.
> >>
> > And the end result is that the page still says nothing about Apache,
> > incubation or how to get involved with the project?
> >
> > I dunno about you, but I think we still have a problem.
> The Feed is from the http://www.oooforum.dk/ so it's not maintained by
> OOo. I think we have no danish people here atm who can make a update. I
> propose to delete this feed on the dk site to avoid confusion. The
> update from the site is a different storry. but this problem exist on
> the moast NLC pages

Hi Raphael

Well, I wouldn't necessarily go along with that idea.
I'd say http://www.oooforum.dk/ is every bit as valid a community
resource as the user services forums every were or are.

They are acting at that forum in all material respects the same as the
user services forums, the only difference being a somewhat more
prominent LibO image (not an official one btw).

So, does the sub-domain need upkeep - I guess, but I can see no reason
to remove the feed from that forum.

my opinion,

//drew