On Mar 19, 2012, at 4:59 PM, Rob Weir wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 6:52 PM, Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Well it would certainly be easier for the mailing list "requestors" to
>>> update a wiki page once their request had been processed, and then link the
>>> web site page *TO* that I think. I will start this page, and hopefully
>>> folks will update.

>>> This is what I've found so far...
>>>
>>> ooo-users-de
>>> ooo-general-ja
>>> ooo-geral-ptbr
>>> ooo-general-es
>>> ooo-utenti-it
>>> ooo-progetto-it
>>>
>>> OK, I'll get started on this.
>>>

>> Well this took a bit more time than I expected, but we now have a "Native
>> Language" area on the podling web site --
>>
>> http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/
>>

> This looks good.  Thanks.
>
>> Since we have few native language mailing lists right now, I guess not a
>> problem with just listing them here. And thanks to Kazunari Hirano for
>> pointing me what had already been discussed and the planning wiki page.
>>
>> I have yet to edit the existing Native Language page on the web server.
>> Instead of just deleting the current project leads, though, I'm thinking of
>> just changing the header to "Former Project Lead" in case someone (else)
>> want s to contact that person. Thoughts on this?
>>

> Are we sure that the former leads actually want to be contacted?

Some from sweden requested that their names be removed. I have no problem with
removal.

>    It
> may be more useful for a visitor to be directed to your new page.

It would be useful to link to Kay's new page from the existing page. We have
someone named Kevin Sisco who is working on a new version. We are waiting to
see.

Regards,
Dave