Hi Jürgen,

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 01:24:44PM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the Pootle server is now updated and in sync with the latest
> available translation data and the new 3-4 relevant templates.
>
> We have now 15 languages in Pootle:
> ar - Arabic
> cs - Czech
> de - German
> es - Spanish
> fi - Finnish
> fr - French
> gl - Galician
> hu - Hungarian
> it _ Italian
> ja - Japanese
> nl - Dutch
> pt_BR - Portugese (Brazil)
> ru - Russian
> zh_CN - Chinese (China)
> zh_TW - Chinese (Taiwan)
>

> I tend to include these languages in our first release and plan to
> take the available data from Pootle on Monday. That means every
> update that is available until Monday (April 4th) will be
> integrated. You can also attach local translated po file to a new
> issue and assign it to me.
>
> The relevant projects can be found under
> UI: https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34/
> HELP: https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34_help/

The Spanish translation is 100% complete (mainly thanks to Juan C.
Sanz). Is it possible that you update
trunk/extras/l10n/source/es/localize.sdf? If so, I could provide install
sets to start QAing the translation on the weekend (more suitable for
people volunteering on their free time - that's the case with everyone
in the Spanish-speaking "team").

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile