On 3/31/12 6:03 PM, Paolo Pozzan wrote:
Il 29/03/2012 13:24, Jürgen Schmidt ha scritto:
Hi,

the Pootle server is now updated and in sync with the latest available
translation data and the new 3-4 relevant templates.
[cut]
I tend to include these languages in our first release and plan to take
the available data from Pootle on Monday. That means every update that
is available until Monday (April 4th) will be integrated. You can also
attach local translated po file to a new issue and assign it to me.

I need to send you the files for italian translations.
Can you please remind me what is your BZ username?

jsc at apache.org

The relevant projects can be found under
UI: https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34/
HELP: https://translate.apache.org/projects/OOo_34_help/

Right now there is a general problem on the Pootle server that
suggestions can't be accepted or declined. Even when the permissions are
set correct (I have the same problem in my local installation of
Pootle). But it can be workaround by copy the suggestion manually. Not
perfect but it works. In such cases I would suggest the committer who
plan to accept something search the dialog on the mailing first or
however it is managed by the people who work on it in a shared team.

I would say we will need at least 1 committer for every language.

That's why I send a signed ICLA to the foundation. What are the next
steps I should follow to become committer?

continue what you are currently doing, inform us here on the mailing list about the progress you made and wait ;-)

Thanks for your contribution

Juergen