Hi Jürgen,

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 05:55:14PM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Ariel, you can find a new sdf file here
> http://people.apache.org/~jsc/sdf/new_es.sdf
>
> I haven't tested it so far but keep me informed when you start a
> build using it. But the last time I tired it with pt-BR and de it
> worked.

Please note that I've found some build breakers, and I committed the
changes directly on the localize.sdf file (yes, I read the warning 'DO
NOT EDIT', but as it was a build breaker committing the changes directly
was the fastest solution).

Build breakers where due to errors in the XML mark up syntax in help
files.

Another question related to the ES translation: now that the translation
is 100% complete (both UI and Help), how should be applied the
modifications made by QA? Can changes be made on the Pootle server, or
better off-line and submit the changes in a issue? If the later, what
should be the format, single modified po files or an sdf file?

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina