Hi Simon,

I'm not Pedro, sorry  ;-)

Le 2 avr. 12 à 23:32, Simon Brouwer a écrit :

I updated your patches and put them together in BZ 116680.

I did some small adjustments but I haven't tested it, as happens with everything in OpenOffice, it takes quite a while to build and test this type of stuff.

Are you referring to attachment 77407 that you added to the issue?

I am willing to try building AOO with this patch applied, and test it, if that would help.

To apply the patch, put it on top of "main" subdir , then open a terminal , change directory in main, and type :

patch --dry-run -p0 < hunspell_1.3.1.diff

--dry-run fakes the patch application, and shows whether something fails (avoid creating .rej files and garbage in the set)

If no problem occurs on the screen (do CTRL +C if e.g. some file is not found), then apply it for true :

patch  -p0 < hunspell_1.3.1.diff

Nevertheless, the patch will perhaps not work "as it" : as I wrote you'll have to modify it a little :

1) change directory in hunspell

cd main/hunspell

2) with your favorite editor, add the md5sum of the file Pedro mentionned, in the makefile.mk file

If pedro provided the right md5sum, it should be a line like :

TARFILE_MD5=9ed97fce60a9a65852402248a6659492

3) the last part is the fils containing the list of archives to be downloaded. You must add the line, to say the hunspell-1.3.1.tar.gz archive must be downloaded at bootstrap

And it should work at the end.

I'll try to make some cleanup on my disk, and to find some time to propose a working patch asap.

Although I have no recent experience building the software, I have successfully built OOo in the past.

That's great :-)  Which OS do you use for the build ?

Regards,
Eric

--
qɔᴉɹə