Le 2 avr. 12 à 22:43, Pedro Giffuni a écrit :

Hi Eric;

Hi Pedro,

I looked at the original patch for 1.3.1 in the Bugzilla issue and it seems broken or meant for an older version.

Indeed.

Your patches are very straightforward but .. heck, we are so near the release I personally won't run risks.

Ok no problem.  Thanks for the attachment on the issue. anyway.

My intention was simply to provide a fast answer. I'll try to do some cleanup today, build and test it, and to provide a better patch. Just in case, I added more information to Simon (on this list), and if someone else will try, she or he's welcome

Regards,
Eric
--
qɔᴉɹə