On 04/15/12 13:33, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
Hi Andrea,

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:59:29AM +0200, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
While trying to verify if an old problem (i.e., Crystal still listed
in the icon sets, see http://s.apache.org/eI ) was still around -
and honestly I expected it was, because my investigation at the time
seemed to show that localizing names in icon sets depended on the
order, i.e., you didn't translate "Crystal" but something like "icon
set #4" - I found an issue worth investigating.

On my latest dev build (Ariel's r1310206, 64-bit RPM, Italian) I
cannot change the icon set used. Whatever I choose in Tools -
Options - View, the default icon style is set to "Automatico ()" and
while 4 options to change it are listed (Galaxy, Contrasto Elevato -
High Contrast, Industrial, Tango) neither of them produces any
visible effect.

If reproducible, this would be a high-priority issue, especially
considering that the high-contrast icon set (albeit suboptimal) is
currently used for accessibility reasons too. But, before I open an
issue for it, can anybody confirm? (It may be normal that behavior
on Windows is different).
The fix is rather trivial, just removing a constant and adapting the
remaining values.

I committed the fix (I had a blackout between the commit and the moment
I did the followup on BZ). Hope you don't mind but I didn't see a good
reason to keep the issue waiting.

Now that I've read the code, it is possible to revert some changes and
modify the code so that the user can install by himself/herself the
images removed by the IP clearance

images_crystal.zip
images_oxygen.zip
images_tango.zip

in /opt/openoffice.org/basis3.4/share/config and she/he will be able to
select them from the listbox.

I've tried it, and it works.

This would be interesting. Please note there are new Tango icons
under CC-SA reported in BZ 114171. We should probably wait
until after the release though.

cheers,

Pedro.