On 04/15/12 21:06, Ariel Constenla-Haile wrote:
I committed the fix (I had a blackout between the commit and the moment
I did the followup on BZ). Hope you don't mind
As far as you built and tested the fix before committing it, I don't
mind :)

Actually .. the fix that I committed (removing STYLE_SYMBOLS_TANGO)
is necessary but is only a part of the issue.

Please note that the .sdf files still carry Tango as a valid Icon Style:

# grep Tango *
cui source\options\optgdlg.src 0 stringlist OFA_TP_VIEW.LB_ICONSTYLE 5 0 es Tango 20120314 15:13:33

I am not supposed to touch those files so I can't fix that. I will
reopen the issue.

Pedro.