Howdy,

I have a few basic questions - sorry if this has been covered and I
missed it.

How extensive an announcement are we looking for with this?

The files are not on the mirror system at this moment, right, so it's
premature to blast out to the full user base, correct?

Will the RC files go to the mirrors, BTW, and I suppose in the same
question - will the download pages on the main ooo site be used for RC
as in the past? If so then that is the point at which we want to promote
the RC more broadly, so I would think.

Thanks,

//drew