Thanks for this! Here are my first reactions...

I find the gray background a bit gloomy. The name of the book "Getting
Started" is too small and almost gets lost against the gray
background.

Also, this is one of a series of books; the others have names like
Apache OpenOffice Writer Guide, Apache OpenOffice Calc Guide, etc, so
this one should be Apache OpenOffice Getting Started guide (Sorry, my
earlier note was misleading about the name.)

--Jean