On Sat, Apr 28, 2012 at 5:57 AM, Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org> wrote:
> Alexandro Colorado wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 6:32 PM, Rob Weir wrote:
>>>
>>> I repeat my offer:  I'd be happy to add you to as a co-editor to the
>>> project's official Twitter and Google+ accounts.  Forward me your info
>>> and I'll do it immediately.
>>
>> I'll repeat my offer, you can participate on the accounts as soon as
>> we discuss a strategy and middleware to manage.
>

> It's clear that the channels registered by Alexandro have better impact and
> better history, and that duplication of efforts would be useless. But time
> is running out quickly and decisions will have to be taken in the next few
> days; actually the other Twitter account has already been advertised at
> large...
>
> If really tools are the only problem, then we are probably still in time for
> Alexandro to open access to the channels he registered so that 5-10 people
> from the PPMC can manage those channels and duplication is avoided.
> Otherwise we will have wasted time in internal discussions once again.

The twitter account specifically always had publishing rights by third
party as I mentioneed in the previous email under the ping.fm. Only
issue IS that this might not be suficcient, AND there is no strategy.
I am not sure what you mean by time is running out. Even if release
date approaches there is no deadline to talk strategy and a good tool
to manage more than publish.