Hello Xu Shanchuan!

(BTW, would you be able to use a Roman alphabet name? Not all of us can
decipher the ideograms.)

On 2012-05-03, at 23:35 , 许山川 wrote:

> hi,all
> I am working for the company,China Standard Software Co., Ltd now,
> Untill now my work mainly covers the SD modules,including
> the doucument of ppt asynchronism loading and fixing bugs of impress
> I have several years of experiences in this domain ,and have a strong willing
> to participate AOOo community.
> Best Regards,

I'm as delighted to greet you as I was your colleague :-) A lot has to be done,
and I am sure we will appreciate your experience in this and your wisdom!  And
I also see your company's great presence here as vital to growing the Beijing
and even Chinese open source and OpenOffice community and market.

Let me and the rest of us on this list know how we can help you and further
ease your way into this very friendly, very global, very sleepless community :-)

Oh, as I mentioned to your colleague, you may want to refrain from including
your Spam-friendly personal information. This list is public, and most Apache
lists are that way, too.

Cheers,
Louis