Paulo de Souza Lima wrote:
Our doubt is: The manuals will be kept under GNU License or should we wait
for further discussions in order to define this issue?

The books listed at your link,
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/OOo3_User_Guides/OOo3.3_Chapters_ODT
will not be relicensed. On the other hand, they were never the "official" documentation of OpenOffice or other suites, so the situation is exactly the same as it used to be. Draft of those book for Apache OpenOffice 3.4 were announced on this list:
http://www.odfauthors.org/apache-openoffice/english/user-guides/getting-started-3.4/drafts

Then this project might want to produce "official" documentation different from the OOoAuthors books and suitable for inclusion in the release, but this is a totally different story.

Regards,
  Andrea.