Hi Paulo:
Guess you have already Joined the ODFAuthor Mailing list.
I think the articles on MediaWiki are very helpful. Here is an example:
to demonstrate the needed features to write formulas and insert graphics.
insert graphics.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Calc:_CHISQDIST_function
We also would like to contribute some articles like hints and tips for AOO on
the mediawiki.

Hope this can help.
Betsy Bai

Sent from my iPhone