2012/5/16 Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>

> On May 16, 2012, at 11:30 AM, Rob Weir wrote:
>
> <snip>
> > From what I can tell, creating a new mailing list by itself does
> > nothing to increase activity level in an area.  We can look at the
> > ooo-marketing and ooo-qa lists for examples of lists that were
> > created, but then nothing much happened.  They are buckets, not
> > communities.  And they never reached a critical mass of participation.
> > At least not yet.
>
> Please keep discussing UX here on ooo-dev. Everyone is interested.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Actually, I would like to know who else is involved with UX. I've posted
some threads about this issue here and received few replies. As long I can
see, there are three to five people wishing to start this up, me, Kevin,
Albino and maybe we could count on Raul. When I created PT-BR wiki
section, a guy who contacted me at my wiki discussion page (Adailton if I
can remember), but I'm not sure if he is in this list, and I don't know if
he is involved with UX. Anybody else?

--
Paulo de Souza Lima
http://almalivre.wordpress.com