On 2012-05-18 1:40 PM  Louis Suárez-Potts wrote:
On 2012-05-18, at 14:18 , Chery wrote:

>  It is free!          Who would buy it from you?

OpenOffice has always been sold on eBay and other similar sites. The advantage
to the buyer is that she does not have to download the app., can have it around
for future reference, may distribute it to those who otherwise cannot get it
(yes, she could burn more and I hope she would), and so on.

How does this comment apply to selling downloads of AOO? Note that the OP said "I would like to get further information on how I could sell OpenOffice on eBay, either via download and/or CDROM"

Anyone selling OpenOffice for download is a scumbag. I also would not trust a download from anywhere but the official AOO download page.

--

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan Canada
Website: http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." -
Edgard Varese