2012/5/20 Dennis E. Hamilton <dennis.hamil...@acm.org>

> When will you be specific?

When you give me time to write a proper reply

> Are you concerned about the iCLA?

No I am not.

> That doesn't stop most people from helping on ooo-users or other lists.
>  It is not a condition for contributing to the Forums.  It is not a
> condition for submitting bug reports.  It is a condition for submitting
> work that is extensive enough to constitute intellectual property.
>
> For what specific purpose do you find an iCLA is required (or election as
> a committer, beyond that) that is objectionable to you?

No it isn't.

> I don't think the iCLA matters to most people in the community that you
> are interested in and it will not arise as a requirement.

What you think cannot be the real thing, Think about it.

> Wanting root access to a server in the Apache Infrastructure is a
> different story.

Who said I want it? You're mistaken.

> Please do not over-generalize.

I am not. You seems to be a lot precipitated.

> Until you make specific, actionable requests, there is going to be no
> constructive movement here.

Don't worry. I am not interested in more discussions like that.

>  - Dennis

Have a nice day. (or night, or wharever)
--
Paulo de Souza Lima
http://almalivre.wordpress.com