As part of the transfer of the web properties of OOo to the ASF, the set of related domains has also been offered to ASF. We (PPMC) need to decide what we want to do with the related domains. There are three obvious options available to us:

 * Ignore and let the domains expire
 * Continue to register to block squatting, but do no more
 * Continue to register and forward to oo.o

And...
Just to make things more complex, I've grouped the domains into two groups. similar-domains, nls-domains.
What are peoples' thought on what to do with each group??

A.

similar-domains

   www-open-office.org  ooo3.org        testopenoffice.org

nls-domains

   openoffice-pt.com    openoffice-pl.com       openoffice-nl.com
   openoffice-fr.com
   openoffice09fr.com   openoffice-gratuit.com  de-openoffice.org
   deopenoffice.org
   de-openoffice.com    deopenoffice.com        es-openoffice.com
   esopenoffice.com
   fr-openoffice.com    fropenoffice.com        it-openoffice.com
   itopenoffice.com
   en-openoffice.org    enopenoffice.org        es-openoffice.org
   esopenoffice.org
   fr-openoffice.org    it-openoffice.org       itopenoffice.org
   nl-openoffice.org
   nlopenoffice.org