Hi Graham,

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 01:40:59PM +0100, Graham Wright wrote:
> I am off subject here

yes, you are. You could have started a new thread.

http://www.openoffice.org/development/releases/3.4.0.html

> I have just downloaded it and I cannot see any improvements whatsoever!
> It's WORSE than 3.3 in fact! as no Standard English version is
> available! Only the localised US English version!

There is no British English (British) version because of missing Linux
packages.

You can find the Windows and MacOS packages here:
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/aoo34-rc/rc1/macos/
http://people.apache.org/~jsc/aoo34-rc/rc1/windows/
This files are the same as the current release.

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina