Hi,

just for your interest.

I will activate the OOo 3.3 update service "first phase" today at 10:00 (GMT+2).
In the "first phase" Italian OOo 3.3 instances on Windows, MacOS X, Linux 32bit and Linux 64bit will be notified through the update functionality that AOO 3.4 is available. The users will be directed to the Italian download page [1].

We want to run the first phase until Friday, 2012-06-08, in order to check, if the generated download traffic can be handled. Afterwards, it is planned to activate the OOo 3.3 update service for all platform and language combinations for which we have an AOO 3.4 installation package available.

[1] http://www.openoffice.org/it/download/

Best regards, Oliver.