On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 9:41 AM, Oliver-Rainer Wittmann
<orwittm...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just for your interest.
>
> I will activate the OOo 3.3 update service "first phase" today at 10:00
> (GMT+2).
> In the "first phase" Italian OOo 3.3 instances on Windows, MacOS X, Linux
> 32bit and Linux 64bit will be notified through the update functionality that
> AOO 3.4 is available. The users will be directed to the Italian download
> page [1].

I started testing OpenOffice.org 3.2, and the application told me that
there was an update available.
The browser opened the following page:
http://update.services.openoffice.org/ooo/index_it.html?cid=920897
that actually doesn't work.

So I did disinstall OOo 3.2 and the browser pointed to the following
page: http://surveys.services.openoffice.org/deinstall that actually
doesn't work.
After installing OOo 3.3 the application didn't check automatically,
not even after I set the daily check for updates
Then I did check it and I've been redirected to
http://www.openoffice.org/it/download/?utm_source=OOo3_3&utm_medium=Client&utm_campaign=Upgrade
as expected, and I eventually downloaded the AOO 3.4 file.

Guess we need to double check what's going on with OOo 3.2, I didn't
expect it to say there are updates, though.

Roberto

--
====