On 05/06/2012 Rob Weir wrote:
how many clicked that link, and then what % of them downloaded.
So by that definition, the conversion rate is 59%.  But what is odd is
the breakdown by operating system:
Windows 66%
Mac 30%
Linux 63%
So something seems odd about the low conversion rate for Mac users.

I read this as "out of 100 Windows users, 66 download the new version" and so on right? So the "oddity" would be that only 30 out of 100 Mac users actually initiate the download.

Could someone check to the Italian website to make sure we're not
saying something confusing or incorrect about the Mac port?

The texts haven't changed and there isn't anything specific about the Mac version (we merely specify it's for Intel architecture, but this has been there for years too). Moreover, versions are listed on the right hand side of http://www.openoffice.org/it/download/ too in case autodetect fails and the user cannot realize that the "Other platforms" link is what he needs.

Regards,
  Andrea.