I'm starting to do some work on the "Distributor FAQ" (up soonish on the wiki for comments) and have come to a bit of an issue with regard to the actual display and download areas of our "official" logos. (If this has been discussed before, please excuse me here.)

On the website, the "official" logo is here:

http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/art/galleries/logos/

However, we are no longer using this, yet I think it's still considered an "official" logo.

We have a  reference to the new "Get It Here"
on our Trademarks page

http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/trademarks.html

which references the "project" directory
http://incubator.apache.org/openofficeorg/images/get-it-here/en.png

So, two questions...

-- should any logos that we currently use on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+3.x+-+Logo+Explorations

be moved to the project images area as well.

I'm thinking only of the one we currently use on the web server, and maybe the older one as well.

-- do we want to change

http://www.openoffice.org/marketing/art/galleries/logos/

only the logos that are *in* the project images area.

Thanks.
MzK

"There's no crying in baseball!"
       -- Jimmy Dugan (Tom Hanks), "A League of Their Own"