Hi Kay,

On Tue, Jun 12, 2012 at 08:48:58AM -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:

yeah-- I was definitely thinking of extending the /images/AOO_logos
to house JUST the logos...

ooo-site/content/images/AOO_logos/svg/OOo_Website_v2_copy.svg is not
really an svg file, but an svg with a raster image embedded.

Can you upload the original SVG file for this,

well this is all that I found...so sorry. Not being a graphics guru, I really don't know how to differentiate these things, and well, "gimp" was happy with it, so...I'll see what I can do. I will contact the designer.

and for the orb as seen
in ooo-site/content/images/AOO_logos/orb.jpg ? (I had to take it from
the facebook page, because I didn't find anywhare ;) ).
This orb is not ooo-site/content/images/AOO_logos/svg/orb.svg

oh boy! you are definitely correct on this one! :(

I should have put this one instead...

http://www.openoffice.org/trademark/symbol_color.png

OK, I'll change this...

The one you have is nice...the designer must have received permission to create it from the "real" trademarked orb so perhaps we can track this down.

Regards

MzK

"There's no crying in baseball!"
       -- Jimmy Dugan (Tom Hanks), "A League of Their Own"