Hello everyone,

Clean slate - alright!

How about we just start with something everyone agrees on.

The page at http://www.openoffice.org/terms_of_use is wrong.

We either fix it or stop using it and remove it.

But for today...

If you look at this page
http://user.services.openoffice.org/
it uses a footer matching the main site
http://www.openoffice.org/license.html
that is almost the same as the main site.

So, could merge the current footer used at the individual forums and the
footer at the landing page,  dropping the link to the .../terms_of_use
page on the main site.

The copyright page link is good for the non-subscribed browser. Will add
the privacy page link, and leav the current forum TOU used when
subscribe in place, already translated to all languages.

If that doesn't look like a waste of time to folks will put that
together on an example page in the morning and post a link for review.

//drew