Am 07/11/2012 11:22 PM, schrieb Hagar Delest:
It has been noticed by a forum user that the download link to Java
points to the 1.7 version (Get the most recent Java (JRE):
http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp ).
We should point to a 1.6 version to avoid problems with Java 1.7 and
AOO: http://java.com/en/download/manual_v6.jsp

Link is in the Documentation section, right of the page:
http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

Thanks for your findings. This should be indeed changed as long the Office cannot handle the lastest and greatest JRE version.

If the patience is big enough I can change this tomorrow. Otherwise someone else will be faster. ;-)

Marcus