----- Original Message -----

That may be so, but it has nothing to do with the subject of this thread.

> Why are you dissing him?

Because it is anti-Apache to continue to break down the community into
walled-gardens- little fiefdoms of ownership and agency are very much
against what we mentors are trying to teach you.

Hagar is a committer, that comes both with certain rights and certain
responsibilities, the latter of which is to not bother others with work
he can carry out effectively himself.