Am 07/12/2012 12:39 AM, schrieb Joe Schaefer:
Why does Hagar need an agent to carry this out?  Isn't
Hagar a committer and therefore can't he edit the page
himself with the CMS?

JFDI Hagar.  This does not need discussion unless you require
more documentation about how to use the CMS.

OK, of course also a way to get it changed. Why not. ;-)

Marcus

----- Original Message -----
From: Marcus (OOo)<marcus.m...@wtnet.de>
To: ooo-dev@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: Java download link on AOO site

Am 07/11/2012 11:22 PM, schrieb Hagar Delest:
  It has been noticed by a forum user that the download link to Java
  points to the 1.7 version (Get the most recent Java (JRE):
  http://java.com/en/download/manual.jsp ).
  We should point to a 1.6 version to avoid problems with Java 1.7 and
  AOO: http://java.com/en/download/manual_v6.jsp

  Link is in the Documentation section, right of the page:
  http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

Thanks for your findings. This should be indeed changed as long the Office
cannot handle the lastest and greatest JRE version.

If the patience is big enough I can change this tomorrow. Otherwise someone else
will be faster. ;-)

Marcus