On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:57 AM, drew jensen <drewjensen.in...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-08-01 at 08:47 -0700, Kay Schenk wrote:

>> > Howdy Rob,

>> > Yes IIRC and yes IMO.

>> > I would think a better return if instead of putting direct links for
>> > each, create a fixed address (wiki page?) for 'other ports' (or more
>> > appropriate for a title).
>> >

>> Hi Drew--
>>
>> We have a page -- actually a former "project" at --
>>
>>  http://www.openoffice.org/porting/
>>
>> that needs a LOT of cleanup.
>>
>> Any volunteers to take the lead on cleaning this up and just highlighting
>> what we're dealing with now? FreeBSD, OS/2, and Solaris?
>
> Hi Kay,
>
> Yes, I'll work on that page today and ping the list when it is in
> stagging.

This isn't a reliable way of having a proposed change reviewed.
Anyone else publishing any other, unrelated, change to the website
would cause your change to be published as well.

A surer way is to make changes via the CMS, submit but don't commit,
then click "diff", and chose to mail the diff to ooo-dev.

Or in this case, since it is not technically difficult or
controversial, JFDI is fine.  If some one wants to make more changes,
then they can.  Almost anything gets us closer.  For example, I made
some changes earlier today, on branding and fixing some broken links.

-Rob