I was trying to track down the status of some JIRA issues we had
related to Pootle.  It was harder than expected to find. This is
partially because in JIRA the issues are not sortable/searchable by
the submitting project, but only by the submitting individual.  So the
issues of interest to me were submitted by various people, Juergen,
Oliver, etc.

So to make this easier for me next time, and for anyone else, I
created a table on the wiki of our open Infrastructure JIRA issues:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Open+Infrastructure+Requests

This might be useful as well as a way for us, as a project, to
prioritize which issues we think are more urgent.   I've suggested
some initial ratings.  Feel free to modify.  Also, feel free to add
any other open issues.

Finally, was there a JIRA issue related to code signing?  If so I was
not able to to find it.